Moving from paper-based to electronic document workflows increases productivity and reduces costs for organizations, but can also increase the risk of document forgery or tampering. Organizations need a solution that offers their electronic documents the same assurance of origin and integrity as a wet ink signature provides a physical document.
Sign & Secure Adobe PDFs with PDF Signing
Using PDF Signing to certify and add approval signatures to the document is the electronic equivalent of adding a wet ink signature. A certified document assures the recipient that the document is authentic, comes from a verified source, and has not been tampered with. Approval signatures expedite an organization's approval procedure by capturing the electronic approvals made by individuals or departments and embedding them within the actual PDF.
As a member of both Adobe’s Certified Document Services (CDS) and Approved Trust List (AATL), GlobalSign PDF Signing Certificates are compatible with Adobe Acrobat/Reader 8.0+ (certificates from AATL-only providers are compatible with Adobe Acrobat/Reader 9.0+).
PDF Signing Features
- No plug-ins or extra software needed
- Scalable solution, desktop or server-based options available
- Timestamping supports time sensitive document transactions and audit trails
- Compliant with digital signature regulations
- Save time and resources, remove cumbersome paper-based transactions
- Assures document has not been altered since sending
- Signatures can be customized with any font, size, and even images
- Compatible with Adobe Acrobat/Reader 8.0+